Well it is Spring again and we are all set to start a new session of EDUC 407 Human Resources. I hope I have prepared a class that will be enjoyable, instructive and provocative all at the same time. We will work hard and get the most out of it as community of scholars and learners. We will openly reflect and challenge each others and ourselves. Let's go above and beyond that which is minimally required of us to become the leaders we wish for. In as much as human resources managment is about human relations, I am hoping to have this class reveal the inner talents in each of the participants. Experiencing the intersection of theory and praxis opens a world of opportunity up for us as scholars, educators and leaders. We will see, this course should make a difference. I wonder what the class is expecting when they see the title Human Resources. We shall see. :)
Regina Stanback Stroud

No comments:
Post a Comment